Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueparrot said:
From the BBC
"Mario Balotelli: Police called to 'Ferrari pictures dispute'
By Mike Keegan BBC Sport
Police are investigating a claim that Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli "threatened" a woman who was taking pictures of his Ferrari.

Greater Manchester Police were called at 15:05 BST on Thursday by a resident in the Wythenshawe area of Manchester.

It is understood the woman alleges that the 24-year-old moved towards her daughter, who was taking a picture of the red sports car, which was parked on the pavement.

Police will interview those involved.

A GMP spokesman said: "We received a report of threatening behaviour and we are investigating."

The forward was substituted at half-time in Liverpool's 3-0 Champions League defeat by Real Madrid on Wednesday and was criticised for swapping his shirt with Real's Pepe at the interval.

Reds manager Brendan Rodgers said he had reminded Balotelli about the "club culture" at Anfield. "

So, basically it's old, dead and rotten and things are growing on it.

Could somebody tell me why is it wrong to swap shirts at half time? i seriously dont get it!
i mean is it such a big mistake!

meher said:
Could somebody tell me why is it wrong to swap shirts at half time? i seriously dont get it!
It's normally done out of the view of the cameras.

That aside it's pretty standard.

But blaming irrelevant things is "The Liverpool Way".

meher said:

It moves the attention away from the Dippers' shit performance!

Mario deserves better, he's being made the scapegoat at the moment at Liverpool and its wrong. They had their chance last year and we all know how it turned out.

Rogers has been found out and its all downhill from now on.

After the shirt swapping incident there was a media report that other liverpool players have done this at half time including courtinho
But it's easy to criticise mario.

blueparrot said:
From the BBC
"Mario Balotelli: Police called to 'Ferrari pictures dispute'
By Mike Keegan BBC Sport
Police are investigating a claim that Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli "threatened" a woman who was taking pictures of his Ferrari.

Greater Manchester Police were called at 15:05 BST on Thursday by a resident in the Wythenshawe area of Manchester.

It is understood the woman alleges that the 24-year-old moved towards her daughter, who was taking a picture of the red sports car, which was parked on the pavement.

Police will interview those involved.

A GMP spokesman said: "We received a report of threatening behaviour and we are investigating."

The forward was substituted at half-time in Liverpool's 3-0 Champions League defeat by Real Madrid on Wednesday and was criticised for swapping his shirt with Real's Pepe at the interval.

Reds manager Brendan Rodgers said he had reminded Balotelli about the "club culture" at Anfield. "

The club culture at Liverpool.......

So that's where everyone else is going wrong is it.

Brendon Rodgers really is a football genius lol

It's just too easy to pin the blame of Liverpool's recent performances on the new boy who has a known attitude. They need to all look in the mirror and ask "could I have done more".

Thing is, we were all predicting Liverpool would be a shadow of themselves this year, and reality is hitting home on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.