Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
How injured is Salah? I see Coutinho was really injured and not just absent because of his Barca transfer, so maybe Salah is also really injured and not just rested.

SB, before I start you sound like a reasonable fan so this isn't aimed at you.

It's not hatred or feeling threatened, It's the sense of entitlement that oozes out of rag fans and your supporters that fucks City fans off. You've not won the league for coming up to three decades, yet every season it's your year. At least when we were crap we accepted it and didn't kid ourselves in to thinking otherwise.

Then there's "istry which means any player that chooses to go elsewhere or leave your club is a mercenary, as Liverpool fans find it hard to accept that your a selling club who cannot retain its best players. Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho and pretty soon Can have all gone to bigger better clubs where honours are more likely.

Then you read RAWK and read how we are buying the league and that we a morally corrupt club. FFS, we buy the best midfielder in Europe for 55 million, whilst you buy a bloke who played well for Celtic, had a good season and a half at Southampton and formed part of a Dutch defence that failed to qualify for the last two tournaments for 75 million. If that's not inflating transfers and chucking money at a problem I don't know what is.

The hypocrisy and arrogance is taken to a whole new level by large sections of your fans and to be honest after a while it starts to make your ears bleed listening to this misguided propoganda. What sort of fans buy and parade around in t shirts with champions on before they've won the league. Your club lives in the past, but fortunately time moves on and whether you like it or not we are the Premier Leagues biggest draw and your dominance on the 70's and 80's and your five European / CL wins does not give your supporters the right to look down their noses at City and make excuse after excuse as to why as a club we are leaving both the rags and yourself.

I'm not out to offend you, but the reasons I've referred too are why I have an issue with Liverpool's who like the other Premier League Cartel members are having a hard time with coming to terms with football in the year 2018.
Far more eloquent and reserved than I would have managed, well done @PW

How injured is Salah? I see Coutinho was really injured and not just absent because of his Barca transfer, so maybe Salah is also really injured and not just rested.
Salah injured (big doubt), Firmino suspended (possibly), Coutinho sold, Mane out of form, Van Dijk still bedding into a dodgy defence. You guys are unbeaten in the league absolutely tearing it up, this has got to be your best chance of winning at Anfield for the first time in 15 seasons. We are the underdog for sure.

Salah injured (big doubt), Firmino suspended (possibly), Coutinho sold, Mane out of form, Van Dijk still bedding into a dodgy defence. You guys are unbeaten in the league absolutely tearing it up, this has got to be your best chance of winning at Anfield for the first time in 15 seasons. We are the underdog for sure.
tumblr_ohbhv0IBFW1uvazy3o1_250.gif

Nish Kumar,Mane, Firminho (won't be suspended) will be firing on all cylinders. Whilst the locals abuse, taunt, and boo everything we do. Ref will let you kick fuck out of us and book dinho for looking at a dipper a bit funny.

Our toughest match of the season. For the first time in years whatever happens. We win.

you are unbeaten at home while we lost only one game away all season ( shaktar dead rubber )..either way this will be a great game but tbh your home form has to end somewhere :)

Pool have become Barca's feeder club - Suarez and now Coutinho.

An Uruguayan and a Brazilian have jumped ship for pastures greener - neither of whom are Spanish and one of whom speaks Portuguese natively.

This doesn't bode well for the Scouse - unless they're content to being also-runs. Pool ownership needs to step up and bring in top-top players, and pay them top-top wages if they want to seriously compete for the P/L title not to mention the C/L title.

Pool have a talented manager - trouble is, they aren't backing him with sufficient funds to be the best club in world football.

Pool/Arsenal/Spurs - very good clubs - but if a "bigger" club makes an offer - their most talented players will leave.

Never seen a set of fans act so childishly about a player leaving like Liverpool do. Torres, sterling and now coutinho. All of which Liverpool made an absolute fortune.

I saw a Liverpool fan on twitter mocking someone who’s brother committed suicide over the coutinho situation. I know every club has its idiots but the amount of other Liverpool fans who were laughing and retweeting. A city fan would have been called out by fellow fans I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.