Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting back page on the Mirror today - Aldridge publicly advising VVD to go on strike to force a move to the Dippers. Interesting change in his attitude to a player wanting a move from his public pronouncements in the Sterling debacle. Hypocrite
I wonder if fans from across the league will boo his every move, comment or appearance for the next 3 years?

Absolutely no question as to this signing of Mo Salah by Liverpool.

As someone who watches unfeasibly large amounts of Serie A on BT Sport it was obvious that he was a key figure
in Roma achieving a second place finish in the season just ended with 87 points.

His pace, movement and passing are impressive and I' m totally certain that he will be a complete success at Anfield. Yet another error (pace De Bruyne) by Chelsea letting him go.

If I was a betting man, I would wager a decent amount on Liverpool winning the EPL title next May.

Last edited:

As someone who watches unfeasibly large amounts of Serie A on BT Sport it was obvious that he was a key figure
in Roma achieving a second place finish in the season just ended.

His pace, movement and passing are impressive and I' m totally certain that he will be a complete success at Anfield. Yet another error (pace De Bruyne) by Chelsea letting him go.

If I was a betting man, I would wager a decent amount on Liverpool winning the EPL title next May.
So next year is their year?

Very good signing for them. I hope it's true that they rejected £11m for Moreno, but it's somewhat unbelievable.

in Roma achieving a second place finish in the season just ended with 87 points.

They've got to factor in CL games followed by Europa league with no squad depth.

These no chance of next year being thier year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.