Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already got one of those or something similar from my City supporting mate. And how many times must I say I have never been to Romford, not even sure where it is. My current server might be routed through it but geographically I haven't a clue. Just out of interest, how many on here ever watched a Man City game when they were in the 3rd tier, I never stopped supporting my team even when they dropped to 8th, even when we had Woy in charge, lol.

Dropped to 8th - what a statement of amazing loyalty you display ! There must be a couple of City supporters who would be impressed with that .

Come back when the Dippers have dropped a couple of divisions and you continue supporting them .

Or on second thoughts don't bother , just go and gob off on the Everton forum.

I already got one of those or something similar from my City supporting mate. And how many times must I say I have never been to Romford, not even sure where it is. My current server might be routed through it but geographically I haven't a clue. Just out of interest, how many on here ever watched a Man City game when they were in the 3rd tier, I never stopped supporting my team even when they dropped to 8th, even when we had Woy in charge, lol.

I attended City games during the ‘98-99 season, as did many others, so you can fuck off with that nonsense!

The last few posts have given it up, come on show your real self hhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.