Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
These deluded wankers should now realize they aren't as good as they think they are. Bottlers.

So they draw with Spurs, it is the refs fault. They lose to United. it is the refs fault.

Is it ever their fault?

Must say most of the Coutinho money was spent wisely:

• VVD for £75m
  • Ox for £40m

Bargains really.

Must say most of the Coutinho money was spent wisely:

• VVD for £75m
  • Ox for £40m

Bargains really.

Crazy really.

VVD is a big bloke who can head the ball, lots of heart, and he kicks people. Can't pass. There are plenty of those available in the Championship for a few million. Incredible that he is the most expensive defender in the World.

Ox - even Wenger gave up on him. Decent mid table journeyman - sort of James Morrison level. But surely not the midfield player that wins you the title "next year".

It is almost as if the Liverpool transfer policy is driven by what is said by the lunatics on RAWK.

According to RAWK they really battered the rags and were only denied a deserved victory by the ref, the rags' cheating and two lucky hoof-ball goals.

I'll give them that one of the penalty shouts, the one when the Liverpool player was close to the goal-line and was fouled as he crossed it, was quite possibly a penalty and would have been given as a foul if it had been on the half-way line. But the other two would have been incredibly harsh. Rashford could easily have got a second yellow as well.

But none of them on there seemed to get the irony of claiming that the Valencia kick to Mane's head was a cast-iron red card. I have to confess that incident made me laugh out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.