Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has really roused the scousers and has them all defensive on twitter, talking shit about us and very insecure about their current status

Mr Keita is harsh but also True. If I was an unaligned Footballer there is no way I would choose Liverpool over City. More money, A Clear Vision, Playing with Top Players and Manager vs Poorer wages, No Vision, Playing with some Decent Players and a Decent Manager. Should have also mentioned winning multiple Leagues and Possible European Cups vs a EFL cup every 10 Years.

Mr Keita is harsh but also True. If I was an unaligned Footballer there is no way I would choose Liverpool over City. More money, A Clear Vision, Playing with Top Players and Manager vs Poorer wages, No Vision, Playing with some Decent Players and a Decent Manager. Should have also mentioned winning multiple Leagues and Possible European Cups vs a EFL cup every 10 Years.
His dad was more than likely a child last time Liverpool won the league

Interesting to see that they've appointed Tony Barrett, the former Times journalist, as "Head of club and supporter liaison". They announced it a while back, but think he finally started today.

Could just end up being an empty token gesture of course, but at least it suggests they will listen to their fans on important issues.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/267405-tony-barrett-begins-new-role-at-lfc

Would be the equivalent of City employing Cheeseman. Tiny gesture that would go down very well with the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.