Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
they can still miss out on the top four if spurs and chelski win their remaining fixtures and they fail to beat brighton (highly unlikely but it would be very funny)

One win, two draws and two losses in their last 5 games.

But it's Madrid that should be worried as they can be got at!

If you go down to the dippers today
You’re sure of a big surprise
If you go down to the dippers today
You won’t believe your eyes
For every dipper with any ties
Is there spouting shit and telling lies
Because today’s the day the dippers light their candles.
I like you x

One win, two draws and two losses in their last 5 games.

But it's Madrid that should be worried as they can be got at!
Doesn't matter. Their whole season can be wrapped up in 5 games - league win v us, and the CL quarter and semi final. That's it. However, one win v Madrid and they'll be champions of Europe! Fucking unbelievable......

Doesn't matter. Their whole season can be wrapped up in 5 games - league win v us, and the CL quarter and semi final. That's it. However, one win v Madrid and they'll be champions of Europe! Fucking unbelievable......
That’s it indeed, they will call themselves champions for winning 4 out of 5 games.
Champions of Europe when they have never been PL champions.
Champions of Europe when even that hopeless collection at the swamp are better than they are!

We will never hear the end of it if they beat RM.
I really want to see CR and his chums rip them a new one and send them back to light their candles.

It's baffling how this shower of shite is in a CL final and is struggling to scrape over the line for a top 4 place. Let's hope Chelsea win their last two games and Brighton get a draw there so they miss out. Their thread about us on RAWK is hilarious. Posters are claiming it's irrelevant we won the league, so why post about it then you mongs? I hope Madrid smash these ****s. 28 years.

Anyone else notice that Chelsea beat them today and it wasn't even mentioned on the national or Granada news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.