Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s almost Sunday.

Fuck the lot of them. We are in a cup final tomorrow. Another bloody cup final. Let’s enjoy it as only we know how. With a lot of anxiety and ‘typical city’ floating around our heads.

Bollocks to the rags and the dippers. Fuck then both. Who gives a toss. We will win the league. The longer the dippers stay hopefuls the sweeter the victory when they win jack shit again.

Fuck them both. I’m off to Wembley and taking the lad to his first cup final. Fuck the bastard scum.
Pure poetry.

I hope you batter the vile cockney chavs. I don't hate City like you hate us. Chelsea are vile so enjoy the day, and when we turn over the scum it will be a good day all round YNWA

I hope you batter the vile cockney chavs. I don't hate City like you hate us. Chelsea are vile so enjoy the day, and when we turn over the scum it will be a good day all round YNWA
Its not just city that hate you its the whole country.that is the fault of your cheating,the favouritism shown and that piano toothed **** in charge.
Bob Paisley King Kenny and the wonderful Bill Shankly would be embarrassed at what you have become.

The least said about the fans the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.