Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sweetest moment would be beating them to the league, and Razza scoring the winner against them in CL final.
Priceless.
Cue meltdown in dipperland.

The sweetest moment would be beating them to the league, and Razza scoring the winner against them in CL final.
Priceless.
Cue meltdown in dipperland.

I don’t want those horrible fans ruining my trip to Madrid. Don’t want them anywhere near the final.
Plus, it’s at night, we’d never beat them under the lights..

Liverpool fan's giving Sterling no credit for his England performance..what a surprise..such a sad bunch of losers. What is great fun though is seeing them squirm and get so depressed watching Raheem become a world class player. The perfect ending to the season would be City winning the league and Sterling being voted player of the year ahead of Van Dick...how sweet would that be.
Funniest moment would be City winning everything and Van Dyke STILL getting player of the year!!

So it's international break & England win big with a Sterling hat trick.

On Sky, after quizzing Oldham's owner re Scoles:.

Liverpool's former players discuss where the title will be going.

A key part is the form of Van Dijk, favouirte for poty but he faces competition from other Liverpool players.
Did Kompany get anywhere near the award after a magnificent season that culminated with the winning header in the derby and ended with that 'Aguerooooo' moment, or did I forget?

Here we go .....
bc7de6f8f8837f9daba90e5da3baa695.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.