Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last semi had 32000, this year and you are the greatest side to have kicked anything that is round. Who is the kettle in all this. ?
Lol you’re attacking the one guy on here sticking up for you.
Who gives a fuck about attendances, we’re in another cup final and all you sad twats would’ve been hoping for something to happen which never did today so the conversation goes into the childish realms of attendances. It’s literally all you have left.

Your last semi had 32000, this year and you are the greatest side to have kicked anything that is round. Who is the kettle in all this. ?
b6s1ywq.gif

Ah fair enough, I couldn't find it.

Yep, very true, if it were any other club we were talking about it would be petty but if the fans of a club are going to preach like they do(petty bastards, lets call it as it is)...

2k below capacity for a club that hadn't won anything in a while at the time(still haven't), at their own ground too is "embaressing la" when you've thrown stones about City not quite meeting their Wembley allocation in one of the most expensive months going for match going City fans.

Last edited:

Really not sure what to make of you, are you legit or a blue on the wind up. If you are legit how can you come on here calling out out support when you gave up watching Liverpool when Rush and Beardsley were in their pomp?

Honest question — do Liverpool fans sing any songs that demonstrate a sense of humo(u)r, or, failing that, any self-deprecation? I’ve asked my Liverpool supporting mate this and he refuses to answer. I mean, I don’t expect cults to do anything but take themselves very, very seriously, but I thought I’d ask.

Honest question — do Liverpool fans sing any songs that demonstrate a sense of humo(u)r, or, failing that, any self-deprecation? I’ve asked my Liverpool supporting mate this and he refuses to answer. I mean, I don’t expect cults to do anything but take themselves very, very seriously, but I thought I’d ask.

It was pretty funny in 2014 when they kept singing “we’re gonna win the league”..... made me laugh anyway.

Really not sure what to make of you, are you legit or a blue on the wind up. If you are legit how can you come on here calling out out support when you gave up watching Liverpool when Rush and Beardsley were in their pomp?
I don't give City stick for support, 3 matches in London is a lot and I think semi finals at Wembley have helped to kill the FA Cup. I was simply pointing at the fact that we are kettles and pots. Frankly I am not bothered with the empty seat arguments, just pointing out if you are having a go then look at your own attendance so I pointed it out.

The fact they are still pushing for the title could actually be a blessing. Just think if we win all our games or even better they fuck it up for themselves at this stage the outpouring of grief and rage will be truly wonderful. There will be so much candle smoke it will blot out the sun for 6 months and there will be a new ice age in Merseyside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.