Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone can talk about pressure, luck or whatever. Fact is looking at the fixtures I’m pretty sure Liverpool will win their remaining matches. And can give the goal difference a boost. To be honest I think it’s theirs to lose. They have a great team, play some good football and are very consistent.

Yes we have a game in hand, yet our fixturelist is far more difficult. Not impossible to win all games left, but even if we draw one game imho it would be the end of it. If we win all our remaining matches it would be one hell of an achievement. As it is it’s one game at the time. So first it’s Spurs for the CL and that’ll be hard enough as it is. And if we can’t get through I’m afraid it will influence our run in the league.

Whatever way it’s simply great to be in this position as it is.

It's same everywhere. On local news here the title was - "Liverpool beat Chelsea and come step away from wining the Premier League"

I hate them as much as the next person but I have to say fair play to them really. We have been putting them under extreme pressure, they don't have the experience of winning titles like our players do and yet they keep winning their games. We will have to win all of our remaining games to retain our title.

I hate them as much as the next person but I have to say fair play to them really. We have been putting them under extreme pressure, they don't have the experience of winning titles like our players do and yet they keep winning their games. We will have to win all of our remaining games to retain our title.
That's one way to look at it, that they're making us win our last five games to be sure of the title.

On the other hand, they bottled a 10 point lead and took the title out of their own hands.

Everyone can talk about pressure, luck or whatever. Fact is looking at the fixtures I’m pretty sure Liverpool will win their remaining matches. And can give the goal difference a boost. To be honest I think it’s theirs to lose. They have a great team, play some good football and are very consistent.

Yes we have a game in hand, yet our fixturelist is far more difficult. Not impossible to win all games left, but even if we draw one game imho it would be the end of it. If we win all our remaining matches it would be one hell of an achievement. As it is it’s one game at the time. So first it’s Spurs for the CL and that’ll be hard enough as it is. And if we can’t get through I’m afraid it will influence our run in the league.

Whatever way it’s simply great to be in this position as it is.
No they don't that's a media myth and they've been consistently lucky

That's one way to look at it, that they're making us win our last five games to be sure of the title.

On the other hand, they bottled a 10 point lead and took the title out of their own hands.
This i can't believe aomw of our own fans are buying into what the media are saying about them. If we had bottled a lead like that we would be crucified. The dippers have been lucky all season. They were lucky that mahrez missed a penalty. Lucky that pickford bottled it and thats just the tip of the ice berg with their season.

Yes, it’s all part of a cunning long term plan!

Said before, if/when I find myself disliking City, off I’ll pop. You’re a quality team, and at the moment only a couple on here I don’t have time for, the rest seem fine and alright.

Surprised we’re still in this but we are. I am starting to believe, I’ve been suckered in! Pinning all my hopes on Spurs. Can’t see United doing anything, going to be a weird stadium atmosphere with over 70,000 fans hoping the away team win.

United supporters from Manchester do not want us winning any derby game , its the hundreds of thousands of tourists and armchair supporters that see Liverpool as their main rivals , the problem with 'istree clubs is the majority of their plastic fan base do not understand local rivalry. My hate for the Rags is immeasurable , Liverpool are a mild irritant in comparison , because i am born and bred MCFC

Apparently, one of the pundits on Sty said that if Liverpool win their next four games, they will be champions.

Nothing like getting your facts right.

And that was nothing like getting your facts right!

;-j

they all but handed it over the title to liverpool today ????? and the panel sounded like city would fold and not win all 5 games ??? so why not give to them right now

look if they get over the line well played but have some respect please skysports ???? manchester city just played a great game and won at palace not the best place to go needing 3 points at this stage of the season, and sterling was outstanding today and got kicked off the park but stood strong and score a couple of great goals, so please skysports lets have a little bit of respect to the champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.