Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but when the Ox was playing we didn't have players like Alisson and Fabinho who are both vital parts of the team now.
Are you suggesting that if the Ox was fit then we wouldn't be in the title race right now?
So you’d pick Ox before Wijnaldum? Or Henderson who you said was playing well at 8? Where does he fit? On the bench next to the attacking threat you bought in Shaqiri?

He certainly isn’t the difference between you winning a trophy. Now if Martin Atkinson has been out long term injured I could see you struggling

Last edited:
To be fair to the dippers they have kept it going all season when many, myself included, thought they may have a stumble. Everyone said their players would burn out, especially their front three who they rarely rotate but they haven't. Sure they have been lucky with some decisions and injuries to key players, especially VVD but it is what it is. Any other season we would have romped the league again but these buggers are pushing us all the way.

There were some candle lighters in the pub when I was watching the spuds match with my old man, and they were saying, without a hint of irony, that:

City are lucky
City are favoured by refs
City players are cheating, diving, bastards

Even said he thinks Bernardo is a "prick."

The lack of self awareness those people have is incredible.

There were some candle lighters in the pub when I was watching the spuds match with my old man, and they were saying, without a hint of irony, that:

City are lucky

and you're surprised by this?

City are lucky

This is one of the reasons 99% of other fans don't want to see them win the title. They are on the whole a rabid one eyed fan base with a real nasty streak.

This is one of the reasons 99% of other fans don't want to see them win the title. They are on the whole a rabid one eyed fan base with a real nasty streak.
According to Chris Sutton every single "neutral" wants Liverpool to win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.