Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They been at it all season. Win our games and they can’t do jack.

No, this is it. We will find out on Monday night if the premier league itself has manipulated the season to give Liverpool the title. This is the big moment, the big reveal, the finale, the pay off, the money shot.

They have to do it Monday. They can't risk taking it to the final day out of Liverpool hands. That's not how it works in the fixing industry.

We shall see on Monday!

I am now convinced the fix is in.

I absolutely expect for Liverpool to win their last match and for us to get a few questionable decisions from the referee to ensure we draw/lose at least one of our last matches.

One for the anoraks on here; how many late goals (80 mins+) have the mickeys scored this season? And how many points have those late goals earned them? And yes; for any visiting scallies, I'm aware we had a run of late goals last season around nov/dec. But we ended up winning the league by a mile, diluting the effect those late goals had for us.

No, this is it. We will find out on Monday night if the premier league itself has manipulated the season to give Liverpool the title. This is the big moment, the big reveal, the finale, the pay off, the money shot.

They have to do it Monday. They can't risk taking it to the final day out of Liverpool hands. That's not how it works in the fixing industry.

We shall see on Monday!
If we create and take our early chances they can do very little to influence the outcome.

You lurking Scouse c***ts.

You know your team may have cheated your way to the title, but you aren't arsed, are you?

What's worse, buying success or cheating your way to success?

Enjoy your 2 day's at the top. City will beat Leicester.

And when City do win the title at Brighton, let's see how many of you Red Men will have the balls and decency to come on here and to congratulate City on winning the title. Not a single one of you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.