Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken it well on RAWK

I think like many, I made peace with this a while ago. Absolutely no reason to disappointed or ashamed. We went to toe to toe with an absolutely corrupt machine. Overall, I think I'll call this the Kompany Title. Not only did he live a charmed life against us in the only game we lost, but smashing in a once in a lifetime goal brought them that title.

And no, there is no credit or fair play to City. They are the most corrupt sporting organization in the history of sport, funded by a country, and beholden to absolutely no rules. Waiting to hear about their punishment from UEFA...There is a reason why no one actually cares when they win anything, because they represent everything that is wrong with money and corruption in sports. Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds are my idols too!

On another note, I hope VAR somehow improves the standard of refereeing next season. The referees were absolutely diabolical this year. We had a few rub of the greens, but wouldn't be surprised if we come out near or at the top of the most affected by terrible calls table again, the two non-reds vs. City and Leicester being one side of title defining moments.

Lift your head up reds. Once we lift #6 in a few weeks, and get a few reinforcements this summer, we are ending next season on top.

These next years will be for the history books. What a time to be a red!
cool.gif

YNWA

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says he is not concerned this season is as good as it can be for his side.
However, he has issued a warning for his own side, and the remainder of the Premier League.
"As long as Manchester City are around with their financial power, no team will pass them easily," he said.
"We need to be very close to perfection to win the Premier League as long as this is the case."

Arf. Funny how many teams have beaten us to trophies in the last ten years. Wigan, etc. Even Liverpool squeezed in a LC... back in 2012.

Ain't that the narrative tho? Liverpool went right off the boil at the same time we emerged. Obviously it's our fault. Never mind that other clubs competed better.

Arf. Funny how many teams have beaten us to trophies in the last ten years. Wigan, etc. Even Liverpool squeezed in a LC... back in 2012.

Ain't that the narrative tho? Liverpool went right off the boil at the same time we emerged. Obviously it's our fault. Never mind that other clubs competed better.
The narrative is, City are winning thanks to dirty oil money ('financial power') whilst Loserpool rely purely on pashun and istree.

Congratulations to Manchester City. Finishing as you did with the teams you had to play is off the charts.

For us, as painful a loss as you can take, I don't know what to say it's rather numbing because of how close. It's the hope that kills :|.

Table doesn't lie--congratulations and savor the victory, and enjoy the day. Cheers.
Cheers SS.
Shame there’s not more Liverpool fans as fair minded as you.

Taken it well on RAWK

I think like many, I made peace with this a while ago. Absolutely no reason to disappointed or ashamed. We went to toe to toe with an absolutely corrupt machine. Overall, I think I'll call this the Kompany Title. Not only did he live a charmed life against us in the only game we lost, but smashing in a once in a lifetime goal brought them that title.

And no, there is no credit or fair play to City. They are the most corrupt sporting organization in the history of sport, funded by a country, and beholden to absolutely no rules. Waiting to hear about their punishment from UEFA...There is a reason why no one actually cares when they win anything, because they represent everything that is wrong with money and corruption in sports. Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds are my idols too!

On another note, I hope VAR somehow improves the standard of refereeing next season. The referees were absolutely diabolical this year. We had a few rub of the greens, but wouldn't be surprised if we come out near or at the top of the most affected by terrible calls table again, the two non-reds vs. City and Leicester being one side of title defining moments.

Lift your head up reds. Once we lift #6 in a few weeks, and get a few reinforcements this summer, we are ending next season on top.

cool.gif

YNWA

Dicks galore on that site,bitter bitter tossers.

Their players and manager displayed a lot more class than some of those wankers on Rawk,suck it up.

Taken it well on RAWK

cool.gif

YNWA

Whoever he is, he's my new favourite bitter shithouse <3 xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.