Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me, is that lifted off RAWK?

The section next to the Liverpool fans was a neutral section. Sure it had Juve fans in but they wee hardly hooligan types and their livelier lot were at the other end of the stadium. A Spurs fan in that neutral section said it was virtually all one way and that was from the Liverpool fans.
I’ll be honest with you mate I’d react if I was being pelted by missles . Like I say I hate Liverpool and there supporters as I have a nice present to remember but that game should never have gone to heysel after what happened in Rome against Roma . If you watch it there wasn’t much fighting in the end but just Liverpool running at juve and everyone panicked and that is why we he crush happened .

you see, Liverpool are THE special club, no one, I repeat no one is of their level; from rawk…

In Golf, Tiger Woods is the needle. He is the story even if there isn't one. He is the face, the talk, the rumour, the scrutiny. In football, we are the needle, and no other club can fucking handle it

and the reply....

You're dead right. This season has proved it, we're the biggest club there is an in all honesty it's not even close.
Scousers and needles !

I’ll be honest with you mate I’d react if I was being pelted by missles . Like I say I hate Liverpool and there supporters as I have a nice present to remember but that game should never have gone to heysel after what happened in Rome against Roma . If you watch it there wasn’t much fighting in the end but just Liverpool running at juve and everyone panicked and that is why we he crush happened .
So let me get this right...
A bunch of scousers run at a section full of men women and children supporting different teams, a wall fell over, some 39 people lost their lives.....but it wasn’t the fault of the people running at them?

Was there a dragon behind them forcing them to run?

Last edited:
A bunch of scousers run at a section full of men women and children supporting different teams, a wall fell over, some 39 people lat their lives.....but it want the fault of the people running at them?

No Chelsea fans.

The game was played not because of the scousers but because juventus were smashing the ground up . If you watch the footage all Liverpool did was run at the Italians after they were being pelted by a load of missles. I hate Liverpool but in there defence all they did was react to the provocation . After that it was all juventus kicking off including someone firing a starting pistol at the police .

Not quite. It was kicking off all day, both fans equally to blame and both fans throwing missiles at each other. The real ****s trick from the Liverool fans was to attack the neutral stand which was mainly full of families. Had they attacked the ultras on the other side they would have been met with fans ready for it instead of frightened fans running away.

Can someone pleeeeese post a picture of the German Ken Dodd with a tickling stick
1236q2s.jpg

The game was played not because of the scousers but because juventus were smashing the ground up . If you watch the footage all Liverpool did was run at the Italians after they were being pelted by a load of missles. I hate Liverpool but in there defence all they did was react to the provocation . After that it was all juventus kicking off including someone firing a starting pistol at the police .
Hmmm,"all they did" are you sure?

You know what really bugs them?
They spent massively in the last 18 months, had a 7 points advantage, dropped out of the domestic cups to have more rest, De Bruyne was out for most of the season, yet still didn't win it.
They know it was their best chance. They know it will be near impossible for them to get the same points again.
They know we will be strengthening our weak areas. Their ranting is pure fear....
And how many points won with offside goals, dubious diving penalties and opposition denied good goals.

I take it you were there?

A bunch of scousers run at a section full of men women and children supporting different teams, a wall fell over, some 39 people lat their lives.....but it want the fault of the people running at them?

Cheeky scouse banter that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.