Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t believe Liverpool will get within 10 points of us next season?? With VAR introduced and kDB fit the gulf in class will be there for all to see. They can’t and will not replicate how close they got to us this season!! VAR doesn’t lie like the refs, fa, and media we’ve had to put up with this season

Let's not forget they had this fantastic season without the English best young player Jordon Ibe. They'd probably edged it with him being available.

Went on RAWK for the first time since December last night.
Their Chasing the Title thread is absolute quality reading.
In December/January it’s all about maths equations and how they’ll win the title...then roll on to May and it’s all about doping & ffp and no one cares that City won the title as they cheated to get it, even though they spent more and have a higher wage bill then us last season lol
No mention of financial doping in the 70’s & 80"s though...funny that!

Last edited:
Sorry but Swansea were 2-0 up in the first half , then you scored in the 69th minute . The penalty was in the 78th minute , it was a terrible decision that Swansea would never have got , and as for the offside in the 88th minute .
Anyway Yesterday was very impressive .
Watford needed a break , and they didn’t get it when Kevin Friend , pulled back an attacking phase, but didn’t book your player , and they needed to have taken their only real chance when 2 on 1 and your goalie made a great save

We got out of jail in that game, no doubt at all, about time we benefited from some crap decisions though

Sorry but Swansea were 2-0 up in the first half , then you scored in the 69th minute . The penalty was in the 78th minute , it was a terrible decision that Swansea would never have got , and as for the offside in the 88th minute .
Anyway Yesterday was very impressive .
Watford needed a break , and they didn’t get it when Kevin Friend , pulled back an attacking phase, but didn’t book your player , and they needed to have taken their only real chance when 2 on 1 and your goalie made a great save

Boo fucking hoo. My support for Spurs in the final is being severely tested here.

I don’t believe Liverpool will get within 10 points of us next season?? With VAR introduced and kDB fit the gulf in class will be there for all to see. They can’t and will not replicate how close they got to us this season!! VAR doesn’t lie like the refs, fa, and media we’ve had to put up with this season

The other thing is team mentality which applies to City as well. If Liverpool win the champions league they will probably dine out on it for months afterwards, come pre season that is gone everyone’s back on zero points and have 4 competitions to play for, are they going to be hungry enough to compete over 38 games or will they do what Liverpool do and go missing for 5 years. I don’t think they will as the have the make up of a very good side, if Klopp adds another centre half and goes back for Fekir and maybe one more forward option they will be a serious contender.

Pep is going to ask this squad again to do what they’ve done the past 2 season, will the focus be there. Gary Chuckle observed in December and January that City lost points through costing through games and playing on auto pilot. A refresh of the squad of the the summer and get players looking over their shoulders as to who will take their place should do it.

Just been for a nosey on rawk. Fucking hell, there really is a parallel universe. Anyone would think they were serial trophy winners and we had won fuck all. The level of denial and lack of self awareness is off the scale. Feel dirty now...
Its s fuckin cesspit of bile, now I know why it gets the reputation it does from all other clubs forums, Toxic place.
They never ever fuckin shut up about us either.

Have the fountain pushers been arrested yet by Murkyside Police?

Apart from all the constant articles and references to City in the City obsessed Liverpool Echo, which has now gone very quiet after City won the PL title, won the FA Cup, won the League Cup, won the Charity Shield, regained the title, did the double, did the treble, did the quadruple, phew, I’m out of breath ;-) I’ve not seen or read any mention of the fountain pushers being arrested in the Liverpool Echo. It’s like it never happen, if you know what I mean? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.