Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away on holiday and didn't get a chance to post on the 12th May.

Just like to say what a wonderful time I had after the final day of the season, I have been walking round with a big silly grin on my face ever since.

To all you lurking "BUS WRECKERS" who come on this site a hearty - how do you like to finish runners up with a record points tally - bloody marvellous isn't it?

Finally I wish Tottenham all the best for the Chumps final, as they beat the best team in world football with the help of a dubious VAR decision and the away goals rule they surely deserve to win the most corrupt competition open to European clubs. That would be a fitting end to a great season.

Raz has 'only' won 2 League Cups. He was injured and wasn't in the squad for the 2018 final. Only rags and Mourinho consider the Community Shield a proper trophy as evidenced by their giddy reaction to winning the fake treble in 2017 and Mourinho sticking 3 fingers against his face.
Every top club I can find in Europe counts the CS/Super Cup as a proper trophy apart from Juve.

City United Arsenal Chelsea Barça Madrid Atletico Milan Inter Ajax Benfica Porto Paris... all count it.

Every top club I can find in Europe counts the CS/Super Cup as a proper trophy apart from Juve.

City United Arsenal Chelsea Barça Madrid Atletico Milan Inter Ajax Benfica Porto Paris... all count it.

The clubs may count it but most fans (apart from rags) don't. Most City fans I know talk about the domestic treble not the domestic quad. I can remember City programmes listing among the honours Central League and Lancashire Cup wins which no City fan ever gave a toss about. As far as I'm concerned it's a souvenir of a glorified pre-season friendly. Others may disagree and they're entitled to their opinion. However, if Liverpool beat City in August the dipper fans will be orgasmic at winning such an important trophy.

Been sent a video , but I dint know how to upload it in here so here goes
Bloke says , his Mrs , last night told she wanted to try a new position , and to do sex the way Liverpool way
He asks her what she means
“Spend a long time on top , and for once come second .

Just had a Liverpool fan in work, saying all this Man City winning everything isn't good for the game - I just replied, well we don't win everything all the time, oh and I bet you didn't moan about it when Liverpool were mopping up the titles back in the day

No reply from the man - says it all

Just had a Liverpool fan in work, saying all this Man City winning everything isn't good for the game - I just replied, well we don't win everything all the time, oh and I bet you didn't moan about it when Liverpool were mopping up the titles back in the day

Not good for the game?

Maybe they shouldn’t have drawn so many league games and thrown both cup games early doors then the daft ****s.

For a fanbase that finds us irrelevant they don't half love to talk about us.

I love this faux outrage over alleged practices from City when their main title sponsor has been fined on more than one occasion for money laundering and doing deals in the dark with Iran. YCNMIU.

To be fair he probably wasnt alive it was that long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.