Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lurk over there quite regularly due to my hated of LFC and it is an excellent forum with some very good posters. The two Liverpool related thread always make me laugh.
Agreed, some sharp witted comments on there have me chuckling mate; )
I also am a member of West Ham's KUMB, which I find is good and MCFC friendly. Your Fighting Cock forum has some real twats who dislike and despise us through. It's almost as toxic as RAWK.

I also am a member of West Ham's KUMB, which I find is good and MCFC friendly. Your Fighting Cock forum has some real twats who dislike and despise us through. It's almost as toxic as RAWK.

I like TFC. It really is a bit like 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest' most of the time but once you get used to it and particularly the 'in' jokes it is funny as fuck.

I know there is(especially on BM) a lot of disdain shown towards scousers in general but Everton's main forum GOT has some decent friendly and complimentary posters on there towards City, and I as a City fan posting have had very few negative replies. Also if any dickhead tries to give the bloodstained oil money plastic club empty bollocks they are not tolerated. Plenty don't begrudge us our success and most of of all want us to keep winning to deny their hated neighbors a sniff of winning anything.

The coach smashing incident game I was going to turn up without a ticket and mentioned this on there and several said I'd be more than welcome to go in their main Everton boozers and drink with them. Casting aside Manc-Scouse rivalry most Evertonians who are old enough to know don't have any problems with us blues and see us as the proper team from Manchester. They see Liverpool fans like they do Man U fans. Plastic know nowt day trippers who blight their City on matchdays just as rags do in Manchester when they play at home. They have a thread about RS(Red Shit) full kit wankers which is as hilarious(pics) as it is sad( RS who wear full kits)

Like I said in a previous post I have a bit of a soft spot for Evertonions as this stemmed from dating a scouser about 10 years ago who I saw for a couple of months. Her family were all staunch Evertonions who I got on great with. But commuting back and forth there was a chore so we both decided to end our relationship amicably. And as drone mentioned there are a few City fans posting on their forum.

i look at it that i am a guest on here and treat it that way. they come on just to think that should they beat you or win a trophy ahead of you they can stay and gloat. they do the same when they sit in home ends at stadiums-they feel they have a divine right and without their input football is nothing. football would be a lot better without them for sure. there should always be a rivalry between teams in their city , but they are so hypocritical in all they say and do. i am of a certain age and grew up with a lot of decent reds, but get them with their mates and they change. despite the rivalry i believe mancunians and scousers have a lot of similarities once you get away from the stereotypes. i respect city as a club and a fanbase and to hear RS calling another team plastic etc etc is mindblowing.

Thats the one thing that has annoyed me about not getting a ticket for Madrid although probably saved me from doing a bit of Spanish bird!
I can see it kicking off bigtime in Madrid and I hope other English clubs don't pay the price like they did in 85. Evertonions have never got over being robbed of playing in Europe.

So now they are demanding Liverpool go out and sign De Ligt to go with their other world record CB signing? Utter hypocritical ****s!

It’s something of a niche forum. There are others that are bigger, busier and better established. Not sure that many of those are especially pro City either, to be honest - just as Blue Moon isn’t usually pro Spurs! But I think it’s safe to say that a big majority on all of them wanted City to beat Liverpool to the title.

It’s something of a niche forum. There are others that are bigger, busier and better established. Not sure that many of those are especially pro City either, to be honest - just as Blue Moon isn’t usually pro Spurs! But I think it’s safe to say that a big majority on all of them wanted City to beat Liverpool to the title.
Most other clubs fans want us to deny Liverpool winning anything mate, especially United and Everton fans. It's mainly the younger jealous opposition fans who hate us. And when they spout no history to us, straight away it shows they know absolutely fuck all on our history pre ADUG takeover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.