Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been out today with a good mate who supports United, home and away forever. He held his hands up and congratulated City on what had been the perfect year, just, as he remembered, I had done 20 years before about United, granted after the play off final! After listening to me for twenty minutes banging on about how much I have grown to hate the bin dipping filth he smiled and just said, ‘so now you know.’ He knows that I will never forgive or forget the banner, but, they were right all along.
Yeh, but a serial killer that can spot a fellow serial killer is nether the less..............a serial killer

What the fuck is in the drinking water in Dipperland? LSD? They HAVE to be on some kind of mind-altering chemical to come up with nauseating, self-important drivel like this time and time again.

Can't be acid or DMT they make you feel good. It is an inbred trait of dippers to act like they do. Does he go on to mention that Bulgarian fan they murdered ?

He's done 4 of these , cult !!
51dc402df47c7895d40c8cd60258ab76.jpg

Is it to be read in a Norwegian, Irish or Far Eastern accent?

The stupidity of Dipper fans knows no bounds , they believe every other clubs supporters are obsessed with LFC , but they dont get it , everyone f8cking hates them , hardly any football supporters wanted them to win the title , the would have been millions of football supporters sighing with relief when we beat Brighton . They only get favourable media coverage because half of the pundits are ex-Dipper players , for a club that has achieved f*ck all for nearly 15 years the most surprising thing is they are still relevant . They are like dog shit on your shoes , no matter how many times you clean them you always think you can still smell the shit , perfectly sums up Canndlelighters F.C. , the smell never goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.