Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t think we’re lucky? I think we’re the luckiest fans of all.
Ahh, how devilish of you.

In terms of where we are as a club, we couldn’t be luckier. But then that’s not the capacity I’m talking about.

On the pitch( Offside decisions, officiating, opponent injuries, and pretty much everything else) however is a different matter.

I'd like to re-make the point, in the Liverpool thread, that I think Liverpool will struggle to maintain the kind of intensity they showed, in half a recent game, v a team not from the Premier League, if teams push them & that Brendan Rogers employed a similar 'shit or bust' strategy which required tons of energy.

Unless you have two first teams, I don't think it's possible. (We almost have).

It might be better if they get through their group in europe; keep them at it.
On top of that they have done very little rotating of players. Klopp has 9 starters and he is loathe to rotate them. That means when he needs Fabinho, lovren and shaqiri to come in, they will be rusty and the longer he keeps those players out, the more fatigued the starters become and the more pissed off those bench players get.

I'm especially eager to see Fabinho in the league. He was slower than javi Garcia in the Pre season games. Which is another point. They had a very early and very extensive preseason. Come Christmas time there is every possibility this team will be dead on its feet

On top of that they have done very little rotating of players. Klopp has 9 starters and he is loathe to rotate them. That means when he needs Fabinho, lovren and shaqiri to come in, they will be rusty and the longer he keeps those players out, the more fatigued the starters become and the more pissed off those bench players get.

I'm especially eager to see Fabinho in the league. He was slower than javi Garcia in the Pre season games. Which is another point. They had a very early and very extensive preseason. Come Christmas time there is every possibility this team will be dead on its feet
Good points raised there.it will be interesting watching this pan out.

Did anyone hear the commentator when PSG fans threw things at the Liverpool corner taker, "that's disgusting from the PSG fans". with genuine outrage.

What about our fuckin bus?
What has that now tiresome incident got to do with some dickhead football fans throwing objects at a player on the pitch, which is actually disgusting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.