Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been a City fan since 1990 and am probably a plastic to many. F*ck them though. City are part of my personality now, my wife and family and friends and now kids see part of me through my relationship with a far off club that there’s no reason to be part of. I can’t explain it. It just is. Plastic or not.

So I’ve no issues (obviously) with fans of other clubs being plastic. They are either decent people or not and if not they can f*ck off.

I’ve been a City fan since 1990 and am probably a plastic to many. F*ck them though. City are part of my personality now, my wife and family and friends and now kids see part of me through my relationship with a far off club that there’s no reason to be part of. I can’t explain it. It just is. Plastic or not.

So I’ve no issues (obviously) with fans of other clubs being plastic. They are either decent people or not and if not they can f*ck off.
Well said Tony, once this club gets under your skin...

• Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has aimed a bizarre jibe at Liverpool ahead of the Italians' visit to Anfield later this year, saying: "Can you imagine waking up every day in Liverpool?"
Well said that man lol! No wonder they migrate and infest everywhere else and all their famous scousers fuck off out of there as soon as they have a few bob, while still poncing on the City's name.

Bit of a dilemma tonight. Not much would give me greater pleasure than seeing these fucking arseholes not get out of the group stage but then we could probably do with them staying in it really so they're knackered later in the season.

Bit of a dilemma tonight. Not much would give me greater pleasure than seeing these fucking arseholes not get out of the group stage but then we could probably do with them staying in it really so they're knackered later in the season.

The Europa League will do nicely. They can keep the rags company.

No like the rags I want these scrotes to lose every game they play. Plus if they don't get out of the group the Europa league awaits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.