Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the ****, but they went out to clatter him as often as possible from the first whistle, that's out of order. Plus, most of the fouls Klopp is complaining about were shirt pulls, you can't dive for those and a few Liverpool players should have gone for, yes, cynical fouling.

Didn't see the game . I just think Klopp and the media make such a big thing of anything which goes against them rather than accept the truth about their own frailties or crimes. They have improved this season but the media make out that they are so special , with the " greatest front 3 in football " shite.

They truly are a pathetic club with a set of needy and deluded fans ( which they have in common with the rags ) , but because of the coach incident, I detest the fuckers . Before they were just irrelevant imo , but now they are truly detestable , and I hope they suffer immeasurably and often.

What you are telling me dosen't surprise me one bit, but once again the twats are the victims - soft arses .

That’s just it, he is a bellend but let’s face it, he was hacked down a lot. Milner must have hacked him down 5 times alone.

If it were us who’d lost in such circumstances it would be all about our failure, can’t blame decisions, should expect it et al.

Milner has become a typical dipper cnut , and the sooner somebody gives him a serious twatting the better as far as I am concerned.

That’s like saying if a West Ham fan was hospitalised after they battered Uniteds bus then it’s justified.
Who said anything was justified? I'm not justifying anything, least of all the attack on Sean Cox, the poor fucker. I'm saying in the ultras world if you set yourself up as some big mad hard fanbase looking for a scrap then other ultra groups will oblige you. The poor lad was just an innocent bystander who got caught up in it and I couldn't have more sympathy for him.

Personally I’m happy with him lumbering round in their midfield, offering very little but lazy fouls and a faux tough man imagine.

Yes I get that.

But a fucking good hiding would be nice to witness . He's one bitter pathetic little man since he pissed us about before signing for them.

A month ago, a Liverpoo supporter I know was bragging how they were better than City this season and they MIGHT even win the DOUBLE of Prem and CL. Salah was going to win the Ballon D'or etc etc...Keita was going to become the best midfielder in the world. Etc etc.... He went on and on but I had stopped listening properly after a couple of minutes.

I am struggling to fathom out why he has not been in contact recently.....

Red dippers in work are unbearable when all's well in their fantasy world. I genuinely believe that supporting the murdering scouse bastards is a recognised medical condition.

Red dippers in work are unbearable when all's well in their fantasy world. I genuinely believe that supporting the murdering scouse bastards is a recognised medical condition.
They need to be officially recognised as a religious cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.