Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I missed the chance to put him straight about his delusions on the first CL leg last season.

Sané wasn't offside for Jesus' goal at their place, Amazon left Peps comment about that one in particular, he was level with the last man. BT skipped over the one angle replay quite quickly, I seem to remember a more telling one being on show in the documentary.

There was a stonewall penalty on Sterling not given, Robertson fouled him and handled it, as if to add insult to injury.

Then there was a clear offside opener if the two above weren't enough, that opener paved way for their counter attacks in the 20 minutes following. Even if they'd had just given us the goals/pen at Anfield despite that mistake we'd have beaten them at the Etihad with the way we started that half they'd have folded with nothing to hang onto.

Oh and stop trying to make out Sterling fouled VVD for the opener at the Etihad, he'd hooked the ball back in play and left himself off balance knowing Sterling was chasing down the same ball he'd lost control of with a heavy touch. He made two mistakes first trying to keep it in play and second because he fucked up the pass and turned over possession. He was clearly selling it to the ref who'd been buying every dive just as the ref did in the first leg, all those niggly fouls from behind they got away with at Anfield when they were ontop and they wanted that one?

2-2 or 3-2 away and 2-0 up at home at half time is a completely different prospect.

LFC-visit-Ground-Zero.png
JS42656903.jpg

brendan-rodgers-manager-of-liverpool-signs-a-shirt-which-reads-long-picture-id174453828

boston, new york.....any disaster and they remember it.
thumb_9082_default_news_size_5.jpeg
images
images
Yet they never seem to remember a certain one which resulted in 39 Italians losing there life.

I don't know how you put up with them @shackattack.

like all good scousers i moved away in the 80s but sadly i am still surrounded by them in dorset. they just make me laugh, they genuinely don't realise how most neutrals hate them. when ever someone asks me blue or red you can see the relief on their faces when you say blue.

Yeah, me too, mate.

They will still be talking about Agüeroooooooooo! long after I have shuffled off this mortal coil.
The entire build up from the year previous and all the twists and turns on a near daily basis that it provided us throughout the season (heightened by the fact that it was that club and that manager as well).

When I talk to people about it, I can't really articulate the emotion or what the whole season meant to me / us (there just aren't enough hours in the day to go into that kind of depth).

It is a moment in time that can never be re-captured nor do I think we will be able to top it........

Still fun trying though ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.