Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
57733eeca341ecd86d30f5da161b93fe.jpg

That purple will still clash when they play against teams in red and teams in maroon; it won't be great against teams in dark blue. All other games against white or gold etc they could wear their home shirts. Daft really. I know it's all about money now, but that truly is a pointless shirt ... it suits them ;-)

How we can expect fair treatment from uefa or the PL defeats me.
Historically they tried to stop our owner via a barrier to entry laughingly using the word Fair.
We overcame that, then we had the audacity to spend football revenue by continuing to invest that money back into football. This resulted in us winning the PL breaking many records along the way.
What on earth makes us think all is forgotten and we are accepted, for heavens sake we are their worst nightmare continuing to happen..
Forget fairness it is their only way to get back at City, our owner and our wonderful team and Manager.

Agreed on that. Fingers crossed we continue going with the same plan and have a repeat last season's title winning results.

Last edited:
Any Liverpool fans doing the (excellent) general knowledge crossword in today's i will have suffered disturbing flashbacks. Two of the clues were "Man of the match in the Champions League final 2018 (6,4)" and "German goalkeeper whose mistakes contributed to Liverpool losing the 2018 Champions League final (5,6)"

Any Liverpool fans doing the (excellent) general knowledge crossword in today's i will have suffered disturbing flashbacks. Two of the clues were "Man of the match in the Champions League final 2018 (6,4)" and "German goalkeeper whose mistakes contributed to Liverpool losing the 2018 Champions League final (5,6)"
Eeehh 'Jurgen Klop' and 'Not havin dat la we was robbed la'?

I've been reliably informed that it's their year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.