Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately they have a very good chance of finally winning the title. An unbearable thought.

They will be our closest rivals, bar United, next season.

FSG have thrown and are throwing the kitchen sink and a safe at next season to win the title or the CL. Or both?

They were 90 minutes away from winning the CL. Thankfully Madrid beat them in the final.

Liverpool will win all or most of their home games next season. Just like they did last season. Anfield is a fortress once again. Don't we know it.

And their away form will improve drastically next season with their new signings, and a possible new keeper.

They won't make the same mistakes away from home like last season

I hate to say it, but I predict they will win the title in the coming seasons. :-(

My one way plane ticket to a remote Pacific Island is already pre-booked.

Unfortunately they have a very good chance of finally winning the title. An unbearable thought.

They will be our closest rivals, bar United, next season.

FSG have thrown and are throwing the kitchen sink and a safe at next season to win the title or the CL. Or both?

They were 90 minutes away from winning the CL. Thankfully Madrid beat them in the final.

Liverpool will win all or most of their home games next season. Just like they did last season. Anfield is a fortress once again. Don't we know it.

And their away form will improve drastically next season with their new signings, and a possible new keeper.

They won't make the same mistakes away from home like last season

I hate to say it, but I predict they will win the title in the coming seasons. :-(

My one way plane ticket to a remote Pacific Island is already pre-booked.

They drew 7 times ffs!!

This guy could be a danger

DiIwsARX4AAO7u-

They are doing what we did.

It changes the footballing landscape and makes it more difficult for City, but is we beat them then they don't get to do this again, and it's not repeatable. it's based on the sale of Coutinho.

We buy a goalie for £60odd million and the money is at the forefront. They buy one and it's the quality of the purchase that takes centre stage.

Didn’t Ederson cost about £35m?

With regards to Liverpool, I think they will be a threat but their tendency to drop too many points against ‘weaker’ sides is something that has troubled them for years.

They are no better now than the days of Hyppia, Gerrard, Owen, Riise etc.

Whilst they do have some very good players in Fabinho, Van Dijk, Firmino, Mane and Keita, you can’t help feeling that the form and fitness of Salah will be paramount to their chances of winning the league. Perhaps I’m underrating him but it’s difficult for me to fathom him having such a brilliant season again.

OK. I give in. I will jump on the bandwagon too.

Liverpool are definitely going to win the title and everything else. Every other team is fucked.

They replaced Can with a couple of defensive midfielders and bought someone who was a bit shit at Stoke. And they have Sturridge back from loan.

Fucking hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.