Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember Clattenberg’s brain fart to give a penalty against Sterling a couple of seasons back. Plus Walker’s blatant push on Sterling, Spurs can talk.
Not to mention the 3 offside goals given in one match a few yrs back at WHL...
The game Kdb equalised after a slide rule Yaya thru ball..Can't remember who ref was...but it may hv bin same .we lost 4-1.

Wotsur go and take your head for a wobble. You're making it hard for me to support you lot in the final. However in spite of you COYS.

Not to mention the 3 offside goals given in one match a few yrs back at WHL...
The game Kdb equalised after a slide rule Yaya thru ball..Can't remember who ref was...but it may hv bin same .we lost 4-1.

I was there.

It’s hard to imagine but we genuinely would have at least drawn a game that finished 4-1 if the referee and his assistants had done their jobs.

2 of the offsides were two yards off.

RAWK's in absolute meltdown, comparing our title celebration at midnight on Sunday (last minute dash to stadium) with an actual trophy parade in Amsterdam. Even one City fan showing up is 100% more fans than a dipper celebration of nowt. Baiting a dipper on Facebook today with trophy count 4 - ?

Sorry but Swansea were 2-0 up in the first half , then you scored in the 69th minute . The penalty was in the 78th minute , it was a terrible decision that Swansea would never have got , and as for the offside in the 88th minute .
Anyway Yesterday was very impressive .
Watford needed a break , and they didn’t get it when Kevin Friend , pulled back an attacking phase, but didn’t book your player , and they needed to have taken their only real chance when 2 on 1 and your goalie made a great save
All correct,but that’s not our fault the fa cup should either have had var for all matches ( not just premier league teams at home in cup) or none at all,it’s a farce in my opinion,as for yesterday Watford had that early chance and ederson made a great save,it was probably the only save he made all match ..

As much as I’d like to see Spurs ruin the dippers season, I can’t see it happening.
They’ve fluked their way to the final after a comedy of errors with VAR.
WE didn’t do enough to beat them over the two legs, that’s all. It’s not like they turned it on against us. They won on away goals rule
They’ll do their usual roll over and get pummelled & won’t be making a CL final again anytime soon, they should enjoy it while they can.
For the CL Final, I’ll be hoping they can spoil the dippers day & season. If they do, the Madrid plod better have their riot police on standby.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I’d like to see Spurs ruin the dippers season, I can’t see it happening.
WE didn’t do enough to beat them over the two legs, that’s all. It’s not like they turned it on against us. They won on away goals rule
They’ll do their usual roll over and get pummelled & won’t be making a CL final again anytime soon, they should enjoy it while they can.
For the CL Final, I’ll be hoping they can spoil the dippers day & season. If they do, the Madrid plod better have their riot police on standby.
I think spurs have a great chance mate,as long as they don’t play Kane they are more direct without him he slows up play to much for me,if he plays they’ll get turned over easily enough...

Wow!

Check this out from RAWK when someone dared to give Pep some credit ...

“Adolf Hitler was a great leader. So was Pol Pot. you get the fucking drift.

Fer absolute fucks sake, fuck off with your fucking sickening platitudes about this corrupt fucking pampered to high heaven shithouse.”

————-

“Comparing a football manager to Adolf Hitler. Just when you thought this place couldn’t get any more fucking ridiculous somebody compares a manager of a rival team to someone responsible for the single greatest set of atrocities in history.”

————-

“Are you for fucking real?

Just get to fuck with your Guardiola fawning and worshipping.

With 100% justification, we fucking hate the bastard on here. Any Red worth his salt hates the slimy fucking toad. Any platitude is like a red rag to a bull.

True great rival managers are loved by Liverpudlians. Always have been. C*nts, however, can get to fuck. As can those purporting to be Reds who fawn over them.”

Spurs didn’t “fluke” their way to the final. We got there on heart and spirit against admittedly technically superior teams. We have a thin squad that has been beset by injuries but they have coped with every setback thrown at them thus far. So I wouldn’t say that Liverpool are a shoo in yet. Of course Liverpool are rightfully favourites but, in the game at Anfield two months ago, Spurs ran them ragged in the second half and really should have won but for some wayward finishing and a last minute howler from Lloris.

I don’t dare risk a prediction - especially given how crazy the Champions League has been this season - but we have a fighting chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.