Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on the 11th March this view on RAWK was not uncommon....

Quote from: Red Berry on March 11, 2020, 09:30:52 AM
I'm hearing City Arsenal postponed?

Is it too far to think City have begged for this because they're now desperate to shut the league down?

Reply....

Definitely City taking opportunistic ****ishness to a whole new level.Arsenal have no problem playing the game as they're not using the deaths of thousands to kick it down the road until their injured players are back.

I dislike a few clubs and borderline hate sections of other clubs fans but I can honestly say that I've never hated a Club,it's,owners,most of its playing staff,it's management and its fans more than I hate City from top to fucking bottom.

They're a shit stain on the league,Poznań bouncing,chant robbing,sister fingering,no game going,inbred c*nts.

Is it too far to think City have begged for this because they're now desperate to shut the league down?

Reply....

Definitely City taking opportunistic ****ishness to a whole new level.Arsenal have no problem playing the game as they're not using the deaths of thousands to kick it down the road until their injured players are back.

I dislike a few clubs and borderline hate sections of other clubs fans but I can honestly say that I've never hated a Club,it's,owners,most of its playing staff,it's management and its fans more than I hate City from top to fucking bottom.

They're a shit stain on the league,Poznań bouncing,chant robbing,sister fingering,no game going,inbred c*nts.
I’d imagine it still is to be fair. Don’t forget, it means more to them....

I’d imagine it still is to be fair. Don’t forget, it means more to them....

Amongst all the madness, there were the odd sane ones who could see which way the wind was blowing.

Now, however, there's a terrible realisation dawning on them, that perhaps this year might not be their year.

But never fear, there hasn't been an outbreak of sanity on Murkyside.

I don't recommend it, but for my sins I watched a video on YouTube from the Anfield Wrap, it was hosted by the same bloke who posted the "City let the grass grow" video from a couple of seasons back (now inexplicably deleted). It was a long video and it focused on all the possible outcomes for the Premier League, it went in to some detail about five or six likely scenarios, not one of them was voiding the 19/20 season.

Reply....

What an absolute whopper, but to be fair there are plenty on RAWK. Arsenal have no problem playing the game? The game was postponed because some Arsenal players had come into contact with the Olympiakos chairman you imbecile.

Fucking hell, if that's enough to make him hate us, wait until he hears what Liverpool fans have been up to over the years.

What he actually means of course is that he hates us because we keep beating them to the title in the most hilarious of circumstances.

What an absolute whopper, but to be fair there are plenty on RAWK. Arsenal have no problem playing the game? The game was postponed because some Arsenal players had come into contact with the Olympiakos chairman you imbecile.

Spot on. I can’t believe how fucking thick that poster is. The postponement was down to Arsenal’s players being in contact with an infected person, as is well documented, yet this whopper thinks City instigated it.

Then again, that same week some of our own fans on here were coming out with all sorts of conspiracy theories as to why Real Madrid were pushing for our CL game with them to be played behind closed doors. Given how things have escalated since, those posts and that one on RAWK have not aged very well.

FFS not been in the thread for months, dip in now and I've got dipper adverts all over bluemoon. I'm out for good.

Websites like Bluemoon don't control the ads you receive. They are targeted based on internet users' browsing history. My personal favourite was way back when I was reading an article on shoe-bomber Richard Reid. I suddenly started receiving lots of ads for shoes!

Anyway, I'm getting ads on here for Lego's new International Space Station kit. Quality!

I'm definitely reading your ads as requested, BM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.