Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to have forgotten there was a three month break during the last season , different var rules second half as well as other changes , last season was a shite one to win , i am glad they won the covid title . This season is at least in one go with the same rules throughout
So far... who knows what changes will be pulled to ensure their red darlings get a position in the top 4.

I predict 1 or 2 sent-off for Everton, via 2nd yellow's between 65 and 80mins, after very early 'nothing' yellow's in the 1st half.

He seems to have forgotten there was a three month break during the last season , different var rules second half as well as other changes , last season was a shite one to win , i am glad they won the covid title . This season is at least in one go with the same rules throughout
Its not been the same. Some teams were allowed fans, others werent. The handball rule has changed as has the offside rule. Its been a joke.

we‘re the best team over the seaosn as a whole so far no doubts but its been a mess.

Watching Burnley, you'd have to wonder how the fuck they won at Anfield. And, consequently, that that would give Everton a chance. Yeah, I know. Grasping at straws.

I for one would like Everton to give Pickford a guard of honour when they go out on the pitch today, that would really out mind game Klopp.
I hope Pickford turns up, puffs his chest out & tells them all to go fcuk themselves.
What will probably happen is he'll act all contrite for the attempted murder of the greatest player to ever play the game of football, Saint Virgil

I for one would like Everton to give Pickford a guard of honour when they go out on the pitch today, that would really out mind game Klopp.
So would I, but it will be overshadowed by the vigil for Virgil campaign and the 2 million lit candles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.