Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even leaving aside that game and the hidings that Watford, Atleti and ourselves gave them, what makes them think a big hefty pace and strength reliant 30 year old will come back the same player from a horrendous knee injury anyway?

Be interesting next season how they do they will Jota back who I rate. Can’t see them spending big this summer and if they don’t get top four Klopp be lucky to get enough money of John Henry for a bag of crisp.

Careful now. They are still in cl.
IF we were to win that rawk would need to replace the zx spectrum server powered by candles.

RAWK is on fire at the minute, financial doping, sportwashing, cheats, they are taking it bad.
At a loose end so thought I'd have a look, is it my phone or is the forum all over the place size wise with some posts large then some so small you can't read it.
Won't be bothering again, just plain dull comments repeated over and over again.
Sometimes pop over to redcafe to read the city thread and any thread that mentions us and to be honest it is half decent with some exceptions of course.
( They also have dippers posting when winning and nowhere to be seen when they lose)

At a loose end so thought I'd have a look, is it my phone or is the forum all over the place size wise with some posts large then some so small you can't read it.
Won't be bothering again, just plain dull comments repeated over and over again.
Sometimes pop over to redcafe to read the city thread and any thread that mentions us and to be honest it is half decent with some exceptions of course.
( They also have dippers posting when winning and nowhere to be seen when they lose)
Awful layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.