Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same people asking if Pep could do it without the money are using the fact Klopp has players available that... Cost less money... As an excuse.

Which means they're saying Klopp can't do it unless he has the most expensive players available.

Basically. Anything you hear about us is a deflection from having to cope with not winning.

7,000th goal, christ they're clutching at straws.

Wonder how many were penalties ?

Say roughly they play 56 games per season, a quick calculation..

(56 games x 3 forwards x 3 dives each per game, minimum x 3 seasons together, minimum x 50% success rate)

= 6850 (sure that's correct)..

Factor in 148 own goals over the same period of time ..

2 goals is fuck all to shout about..!

The same people asking if Pep could do it without the money are using the fact Klopp has players available that... Cost less money... As an excuse.

Which means they're saying Klopp can't do it unless he has the most expensive players available.

Basically. Anything you hear about us is a deflection from having to cope with not winning.
This is how it works with them...always deflect the real issue,

Am I missing something with all the media hype about Curtis Jones?

he’ll be at Blackburn in 18 months
Media way overboard, but not the lads fault as he plays in red.

I think he is a decent player to be fair.

Not quite but they're in the running to win a Crackerjack pencil !!

This means more

latest

"Ya Wha? Soft lad"

Wayne Rooneys Derby County like this post
I decided to go have a look at how they were doing after reading this and they're actually managing a surprisingly decent 1.18 points per game and away from relegation trouble! Surely he must be the anointed successor for when the paper boy dons his tinfoil viking hat and decides to become a professional QAnon protester outside Stamford Bridge and Lampard's house?

I decided to go have a look at how they were doing after reading this and they're actually managing a surprisingly decent 1.18 points per game and away from relegation trouble! Surely he must be the anointed successor for when the paper boy dons his tinfoil viking hat and decides to become a professional QAnon protester outside Stamford Bridge and Lampard's house?

Give it Rooney till the end of the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.