Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH

MY

GOD!

I've just witnessed the "expedia" advert!

WTF!

I mean, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is with the desperation for everybody and their dogs to feel the need to stick their tongues up the filthy dippers arses? Fucking one hit wonders for the first time after 30 years in the premier league wilderness and we get shit like that pumped into our houses through our tele-boxes.

Aaaaaarrrrrh-Eeeeeeeeeeeehh-Laaaaaaaaaaaa!

Fuck OFF! Just Fuck right OFF!

Just another company/product to add to my black list lol.

Any company/product that put money into the dippers and utd I black list !

FSG have just sold 11% to private equity firm RedBird for $750mil.
It's their equivalent of the CFG deal and Silver Lake.

Doubtful Liverpool will see any of it though.

"Writing for the Telegraph, journalist Chris Bascombe has lifted the lid on why Fenway Sports Group won’t be changing their approach to Liverpool despite being set to receive a $750 million (£539 million) investment from RedBird Capital Partners – which has prompted Reds to erupt on social media.

It has been reported over the last two days that, alongside LeBron James becoming an FSG partner, Liverpool are set to receive a significant cash injection after approving the £539m investment by RedBird.

However, Bascombe has warned Liverpool supporters to not get too overly excited in regards to how this effects issues like transfer policy – saying the approach from FSG will be no different and this news should not signal the start of a new era."

Seems like the penny may have finally dropped with them that their owners see them as a cash machine, nothing more, nothing less. The comments are funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.