Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAA is rated for going forward with great crossing ability that fits with Klopps longball style. He is being found out defensively. I prefer Walker.
Exackhhhhhhtly, as that Accy kid said. He can't defend. If he played for us we'd be having another FB problem! The fact that he has two million assists per week blinds people to fact that he's useless when the ball's down his end!

He scored a couple and set up the other against them when Watford ended their world record breaking*, bestest everest in the world ever*, and surely worthy of an iron on tin-foil badge on their kit*, run of being undefeated ever*, near the end of their all known record breaking season* earlier this year.

Maybe he impressed Bingo in that match, maybe they're going down the un*t*d transfer policy route of "if he plays well against us he must be good, lets buy him", who knows.
+ q way, he's probably best described as "not absolutely shit" but he aint all that IMO and only got 5 goals all season for Watford.

(* all of these stats might be wrong but LFC and the UKMedia reserve the right to spout them as the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth - until fact checked and then they'll spin it another way)
I remember the match but not watching it.
Perhaps they played it at 10 times normal speed to hide it a bit.

Google is clearly young Josh's best mate as we all know we could write on the back of a stamp what Yanks know about 'soccer'....and still have room....
Get most of it on the perforations.
It's bad enough the Liverpool Echo spend most of their waking hours thinking of us...but Yanks adopting a surrogate local rivalry?
I dont think the rags had so much shite despite the efforts of Ferguson and the media to invent and inflate it.

The comments from Liverpool fans are the usual ones in denial mode. They accuse the writer of something he hasn't done. He is not saying Liverpool have acted illegally. All modern-day athletes eat special diets and supplements and always have done to try and maximise performance. It's the same with training and injury recovery. The writer is just saying that Liverpool will face burn-out this season if they maintain such a strict regime. Caffeine overuse is just part of a wider mix. Nothing wrong with using sports science and nutrition to try and gain an edge. All clubs do it.

The comments from Liverpool fans are the usual ones in denial mode. They accuse the writer of something he hasn't done. He is not saying Liverpool have acted illegally. All modern-day athletes eat special diets and supplements and always have done to try and maximise performance. It's the same with training and injury recovery. The writer is just saying that Liverpool will face burn-out this season if they maintain such a strict regime. Caffeine overuse is just part of a wider mix. Nothing wrong with using sports science and nutrition to try and gain an edge. All clubs do it.

I am sure all clubs do to varying degrees. He warns there are potential serious consequences if they do continue the same for more than two seasons, there was a noticeable decline in their energy levels after the restart, but that could of just been because of the break.

Also the links to cycling and the characters who have gone from that sport into football and used their 'expertise' at various clubs seems to have ever increasing links.

from rawk, now I understand that everyone has an opinion, but I`d find room for KDB !

Funny as fuck and clearly click bait. I’d find room for KDB, with Aguero and Laporte getting games if they could blend with the rest of the team who would all be reds. Sterling’s a decent bench option but Walker? Apart from the simple fact that TAA is infinitely better, Walker is an awful footballer. Pep has a huge blind spot over that fella
Trent Arnold is very good going forward, but Walker is a better defender without a doubt.

Trent Arnold is very good going forward, but Walker is a better defender without a doubt.

I know he works perfectly with their setup having the fullbacks get forward, but I can't help but think his best position long-term would be as an RCM. Probably as a RWB if he played in the best formation for his skillset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.