Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK:

"​
If Aguero had achieved what he has with City here at Liverpool..he'd be well behind in the statue pecking order, I doubt he'd even be considered.

Phil Neal would have a few erected before Sergio got his first.
It shows the difference between the clubs.
Bert Trautman has an FA cup winners medal & a statue at the Etihad..

"

I do find it hilarious that we choose to build a statue, and they feel the need to self-insert themselves into a dick measuring contest. We are building it on the Etihad, not in Klanfield mind. Talk about small-time.

Sergio won the league, they say he didn't win the CL. If Sergio won the CL, they would've said "he needs to win it 6 times". Proper sad classless bitter twats.

Nice that they can name a player from as long ago as the 1950's, no-one knows any of theirs despite their 'history'. Perhaps our Bert is particularly painful for the poster as we knocked them out on the way to winning another FA Cup long before them, they were in Division 2 and it was their highest attendance that season (around 57000)...... and by the way, our home attendance against them was over 70000 (and over 76000 for the Everton game in the 6th round)

Last edited:
Nice that they can name a player from as long ago as the 1950's, no-one knows any of theirs despite their 'history'. Perhaps our Bert is particularly painful for the poster as we knocked them out on the way to winning another FA Cup long before them, they were in Division 2 and it was their highest attendance that season (around 57000)...... and by the way, our home attendance against them was over 70000 (and over 76000 for the Everton game in the 6th round)
Great post.

United fan also giving it large about City putting a statue up. I said he's about to win his 5th league title and literally scored the goal that won in 2012 - he is as legendary as they come. He said united would have loads of statues and we make anyone a legend even Shaun Goater. They aren't like us
Can I please place my opinions on record that The Goat should indeed have his own statue..........

Shaun Goater is a legend; the fact a **** like that doesn't get why, says far more about him than it does about us.

Tell him from me that he's a ****.
The list of people held in higher esteem than The Goat in the Onholiday household is smaller than my cock.

And it's nothing worth writing home about............

United fan also giving it large about City putting a statue up. I said he's about to win his 5th league title and literally scored the goal that won in 2012 - he is as legendary as they come. He said united would have loads of statues and we make anyone a legend even Shaun Goater. They aren't like us
At least we won't be putting up statues of ex rags anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.