Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
//
I absolutely detest Man City and all of their shithousery. Division 2 football is where they belong and always will.

Give me half a billion and I'll win you the Premier league! we also have the end of the Fair-Play to come too, which means this shit will only continue. The death of football, started with Chelsea, finishes with Man City.//.

Gems

The dippers have over a quarter of the season still to play and are now officially out of the title race, not to mention out of the FA cup and League cup too..

The defending PL* Champions have now lost the trophy after just 29 games..

That's shocking shit, no matter how hard the ****'s in the media try to dress it up..!

//
I absolutely detest Man City and all of their shithousery. Division 2 football is where they belong and always will.

Give me half a billion and I'll win you the Premier league! we also have the end of the Fair-Play to come too, which means this shit will only continue. The death of football, started with Chelsea, finishes with Man City.//.

Gems
It’s football snobbery. Football was so much fun for a lot on RAWK when a Premiership cosy cartel could cream off champs league money and the rest just accepted their place. Not a thought about fairness was given to the rest. For those on RAWK football because they dominated yesterday they should own the future.

//

Gems
They did over last 10 yrs (including millions on a new stadium yet to materialise) and red scouse spent it. For 1 Premier League title.
Champions League? Utter farce and going to get even more comical. Weeeeerld Champions - in the words of Ricky Tomlinson - My Arse!

//

Gems
tenor-4.gif

//

Gems
To be fair, didn't they spend a shit load in the 30 year gap??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.