Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching in a big bar at Centre Parks full of scousers. When I saw the coach scenes I lost my bottle completely. Turned on the full kit wankers. I must of looked a right tit but was furious.
And those of us at the ground would have been spared crap performances by City and the officials. And we'd have wasted fuel and ticket money. But that's OK if you watched on the telly.
If City had gone home UEFA would have given Liverpool a bye. It might be different if Madrid are attacked.

The only thing is, these bus welcomes happen everywhere around Europe. Madrid fans always do them for the their big games all the time

They’re famous for them, in fact, it was on an advert once.

I don’t think European clubs would bat an eyelid at it happening at Anfield.

Liverpool’s ones are very small n’all. Paris had a bigger one outside the Madrid team hotel the day before their game, than Liverpool have for their ones on the day of the game:

I personally think City and our fans were far too soft about all this and can’t believe we still bang on about it like it was something serious. They were just throwing empty smoke bomb tubes and beer cans at a bus. Hardly the crime of the century. They did far worse at their own title celebrations last Summer.

What a load of nonsense.

Are you serious, you don’t think that affected the performance that night.
The way Pep reacted , we was fuckin livid.

SSN reporting that Keita and TAA were subjected to racist abuse after last night's game. What the fuck is wrong with people? Yes; they had shit games. It happens, folks. No player is perfect all the time. It doesn't give these so called "fans" the right to send idiotic comments to the players. Even if they're discovered,though, what will happen to these fuckwits? They'll have their accounts terminated, so they'll just open another one under a fake name. Big bloody deal.
It's a very weird thought process that connects the players ability or performance with skin colour or race.

Ginger Prince
Yaya
Spanish Dave
Bebarbia
Vincent
Tevez

None of them look alike, all of them outrageously brilliant footballers on their day...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.