Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason they think they are going to challenge next season??? Love to know what this is based on as it can not be their recent performances, nor can it be the current squad as that has peaked, nor is it the players they may sign as what top player would go near them or could they get. They have peaked now its back to being also rans which for most of their "istory" they always were apart from a brief stint from late seventies to late eighties and that's about it.

I think this absolute beauty deserves a poll:
how old do you think the smacked arse is who posted this on rawk ?

if there was ever an asterisks to be put beside a trophy then its this years champions league. Its just not as difficult to win when you dont have a hostile crowd to go play a high pressure game in front of. At least the winners last year played most of their games in full stadiums

I`ll go for 10 years old, its pre teen

I think this absolute beauty deserves a poll:
how old do you think the smacked arse is who posted this on rawk ?

if there was ever an asterisks to be put beside a trophy then its this years champions league. Its just not as difficult to win when you dont have a hostile crowd to go play a high pressure game in front of. At least the winners last year played most of their games in full stadiums

I`ll go for 10 years old, its pre teen
I’ll go 30 something, living at home with mummy screaming bitty, bitty mummy. At least once a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.