Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly is pushing for a "Super Sunday" for the last day of the season, this is what the games are being manipulated towards, unfortunatly
These posts always baffle me. Do you actually believe sky are some kind of match fixing masterminds manipulating results to best suit their product? If so, I'm assuming you also think Pep is a key figure in this conspiracy considering it was his choice lone to play weakened sides against the likes of Leeds and Chelsea and that's the only reason the league isn't over yet.

Well as I appear to be the last "Dipper" on the forum, I guess it falls to me (and maybe on behalf of your favourite scouser, Greggery Peccery), to say
CONGRATULATIONS
Thoroughly deserved and lets just hope that we can at least put up a decent challenge next season.

You may have won the league but we still hold the title of the best team with 2 "L's" & 2 "O's" in our name.

Well done again to City

What do people think about the team United put out against Leicester? - I would be seriously peeved if I was in Liverpool's shoes but, given recent history, I find it pretty funny.

Well as I appear to be the last "Dipper" on the forum, I guess it falls to me (and maybe on behalf of your favourite scouser, Greggery Peccery), to say
CONGRATULATIONS
Thoroughly deserved and lets just hope that we can at least put up a decent challenge next season.

You may have won the league but we still hold the title of the best team with 2 "L's" & 2 "O's" in our name.

Well done again to City

Fair play and I am sure Greggers is on some other teams forum because he just wants to talk football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.