Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should be demanding answers from their teflon owners as to why their Net spend is so low, instead of wearing it like a badge of honour. Think we all know it is a way of soothing their own brow and justifying their mediocrity this year.

Maybe ask why they haven't invested in better squad players like City possibly?!?

I couldn't care less who pays for the players, how much they cost, how much they earn. Matters not one jot in my life.

I pay my hard earned money to watch 90 mins of footie between 22 blokes; end of.

I don't know one footie fan that goes to the game on Saturday to sit and watch the owners' bank account.
I agree...all this net spend is absolute bollocks. I want our best players to stay for as long as they possibly want to and make history not only for our club but set all the records. Which most of them are / have done! and if they don't move on, we don't want players who don't want to play for Manchester City Football Club. Just because liverpool need to balance their books and sell one of their prize assets every 2 seasons to reinvest that's up to them in order to finance more player transfer. It is not our business model. Fuck off you scousers I am sick to death of hearing about this bollocks from these glory hunters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.