Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now...I don't care about Chelsea more than I don't care about City. So it was surprising when Chelsea scored last night, that my son cheered and I just sat there.
I was actually disappointed at the result, Sterling was poor, no Aguero or Jesus from the start and the most glaring for me...leaving out perhaps the best CDM the prem has seen.
But then surely you have to trust the man who has won everything. he knows a damn sight more than me.
That aside, c'mon City fans, you still did a double this season, 3 out of 4 titles and you now get to make yourself happy by abusing the last dipper on the forum.

Watched the game in a Suffolk pub, loads of chelsea, anti city fans in there... However the only dick head was dipper fan ...
They really are a cuntish breed

The only person that celebrated when Chelsea scored was a non Scouse dipper in our pub. With his City friends as well. Unbelievable. They are so far up the rags arse and vice versa it's frightening.

I'd like to go against the grain of the thread a bit and give a bit of credit to Liverpool supporters for the pure quality of their not caring about us.

I honestly believe no other fanbase could not care about us as ardently as these.

Football is full of bias and tribalism, sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and say well done. When it comes to not caring about us, it obviously means more.
Lovely post, nice one. Caring less means more. Could become one of those Govmt type slogans.

The only person that celebrated when Chelsea scored was a non Scouse dipper in our pub. With his City friends as well. Unbelievable. They are so far up the rags arse and vice versa it's frightening.
Two cheeks of the same arse.
When I discuss football with any Rags, I refer to the Dippers as their other arse cheek and it never fails to boil their piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.