Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the one. He blatantly lied on a Radio 4 documentary that it had come to him in the Bishop Blaize as if it was all his idea instead of just changing one name.
It pissed me off when some Professor of Football in Liverpool said nowt instead of calling him a lying rag twat. I suppose that's not allowed on Radio 4.

I once picked up a book on football chants from the remainder bin at Waterstones. The first story in it was how the aforementioned twat made up the song. Sad to confess I resisted the urge to wipe my arse with it and dropped it back into the bin.

I once picked up a book on football chants from the remainder bin at Waterstones. The first story in it was how the aforementioned twat made up the song. Sad to confess I resisted the urge to wipe my arse with it and dropped it back into the bin.
On one trip to a charity shop l saw two autobiographies.

Firstly one by David Beckhams dad and secondly one by pseudo SAS hard man Ned Kelly who wormed his way into some security job at the Swamp. At least Ned the Ink could have typed his draft himself as he was the squadron ruffy tuffy typist.

You hear of decent authors sending out manuscripts without success and those two get stuff published thtough a tenuous connection to the rags.

Just watching the highlights of last nights game,they rely so much on VVD,they are so much worse without him at the back.Any more injuries to their more influential players and top 4 will be a struggle.

7 goals against Villa vs the first clean sheet of the season sure speaks volumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.