Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather like the ads that show at the bottom of pages when they feature the young lady with the big hair.

The media probably need to take a look at themselves too. They’ve driven a lot of the hysteria over this.

Fully agree here. The fans threatening him are a disgrace and are being investigated by the police, interestingly enough a few of their twitter accounts closed recently too. But we know thay are cult like.

However, the media, ex pros coming out of nowhere, current pros and pundits - even Keith Hackett an ex ref all stating that he meant it, knew what he was doing, should be punished severly, sould be out as long as Van Dijk and that Liverpool should sue need to take a long hard look at themselves and accept that they have been fanning the flames.

We should be threatening legal action

Eufa to investigate FC Midgetland for match-fixing after reports half their team were boyhood Liverpool fans
kendodddiddymen-1.jpg

Or do like we are always being told in the comments sections of the press. Use your fabled academy and be the coach your portrayed as being and make players better.

I'd love to see Klopp manage Barrow with no cheque book or Coutinho money.........
To be fair his transition might not be all that difficult - I'm sure Barrow have a right back that they can roll it to straight from kick off so that he can hoof it cross field to whoever they have deployed at left wing............

Eufa to investigate FC Midgetland for match-fixing after reports half their team were boyhood Liverpool fans
kendodddiddymen-1.jpg

Meet him on a train once when I was about 13 back in the 70's. Must say he was very nice, wrote out a personal message and signed photo which I still have. He and my mum had a good chat as she was born in Nottyash. He had time for all of us kids about 20 of us, everyone got a personal signed photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.