Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I love it when Klopp's mask slips and he shows how much of an utter c*nt he is

i find it very hard to understand him or his views he is trying to make ? everybody has played a early kick off and played in midweek before. would he question it if liverpool won ?? then moaning about the 5 subs ?? if somebody is not happy then the vote goes to the hands and they vote to not use 5 subs you have to take it and move on

klopp is always putting the question back to the interviewer like its his choice of the rules and thinks WE ARE LIVERPOOL how dare you ask me that ?? or how dare you treat us like that

i know pep is manchester city manager but he controls his anger and hold himself together in after match interviews
and leaves it and say its out of his hands and we just have to get on with it. yes pep back klopp with the 5 subs but the smaller clubs hold on to that little bit of power in the vote over the big clubs

klopp moaning about kick off's should take a look at last season and before the covid-19 outbreak
they always played before city and had the advantage of getting the points on the board first
did he moan back then ??

I’ve just seen Shipmans Interview with Kelly, and first two/three mins are obviously a bit delusional but I have no issue with the rest of it, Kelly thinks he’s a smart **** but he’s a fucking leech about time someone other than Pep called them out

Can I just say, Klopp ironic klapping the linesman for a “soft” penalty being given against them and then getting in to an argument with the post-match interviewer over Liverpool getting a bad match schedule is truly the pinnacle of entitled mad arse unwittingly ironic comedy.

The only true scouse genre that he has mastered so quickly.
Can you imagine the media reaction if it was Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.