Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And diarrhoea. Nothing else would explain how it's spread so far and wide.
Everyone on here with any savings should ask the Dippers who they bank with and invest all their savings with them.
It must be a special product called The Coutinho Account that nobody else knows about.

Watched the film Yesterday with the wife last night. The lovely Lily James stars.
Anyway great line in it when the US manager is asked if there is anywhere more exciting than Liverpool to which she replies ‘yeah shitsville USA’.
Made me chuckle

During the Hicks and Gillette era, there was a rumour of a Qatari takeover and the rats had a banner on the kop saying something like "Qatari SOS"
I remember someone posted a picture of it on here a while back.
When you strip away all the guff and bullshit spouted by their feral followers, it all boils down to a mixture of jealousy and racism.
Not this one, no?

w.jpg

Had a peak on rawk some belters

Don’t care if they stop the season now
Finished with football
Shouldn’t be playing in this climate
All VAR decisions going against up its corrupt
and the best
When we can get back in the stadium we won’t feel like celebrating the league as someone would have taken it of us.

How my heart bleeds for you, you dirty scouse dope taking fuckers

Had a peak on rawk some belters

Don’t care if they stop the season now
Finished with football
Shouldn’t be playing in this climate
All VAR decisions going against up its corrupt
and the best
When we can get back in the stadium we won’t feel like celebrating the league as someone would have taken it of us.

How my heart bleeds for you, you dirty scouse dope taking fuckers
Bless, they love a good whine. About anything and everything. As part of that saying goes, "offended by everything".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.