Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Its the dippers that won't be turning up. All Leipzig have to do is run on the pitch and when the scouse rats don't do the same 3-0 to the Gerrys
Current rules.
And same could be the case for OUR match at Moenchengladbach a week later on 24 Feb, maybe moved to neutral ground in Denmark.

What a fkin shambles this shower of shit are..

Scrambling around at 10 to 11 at night on the last day of the transfer window to pluck a centre half out of Preston's stiffs for what amounts to 2 months wages they probably pay the Egyptian diver..

And after all that they still played the water carrier at the back.. and lost... at home... to a bottom 6 team...again..!

Funny as fuck..!

They've known since dick van dyke hunt his knee that they needed a centre back, fkin amateurish the way they've gone about it..

Also, you have to ask, where's all their money gone ?

*PL Champions and until recently CL winners and not forgetting Champions of the whole fkin World I'll have you know..

Must have raked in ££££££'s..

They are fucked, the diver is playing for a move away, their best midfielder is running his contract down and can't wait to fuck off, Big Fod looks disinterested and 'Bobby' has been deemed surplus to requirements by no other than Spit..

Bingo looks like he's run his course, no plan B, absolutely no squad depth and it looks like VAR has now deserted them for the other bunch of twats, what a fkin disaster..

Meanwhile, we've assembled a fantastic squad, all in line with what we turnover and within the FFP rules, question is, why haven't the dippers done the same?

They apparently turn over more than us and are valued more than us..

It's piss poor management by greedy owners bleeding them dry whilst the cults are in their bedrooms making banners out of their bedsheets proclaiming how they are the bestest team in the world...

Bingo's trophy return since he pitched up there is nothing short of shocking and this is on the back of him prioritising competitions like ALL the big teams do btw, the mard ****!..

Hey Bingo, did you know that to be considered a great team you have to win back to back PL's..?

Dem's the rules 'cos I heard it all the time when Ikkle ciddy started to win stuff ..

Back to back champions ? they can't even win back to back home games at the moment..

Best PL team ever ?,

' Course they are ....!

You should try, it’s mint when you catch someone’s stud mid swing or when someone backs into you and stands on your toe with their heel studs
The last time I played in an 11 a side match was in 1984 - I'm 70 now and can get about with a stick, so I'll forgo that pleasure. They'd also have a problem standing on my left big toe, as it ran off 3 yearsago, never to be seen since!

I realise he's not a nice human being but he has been a very good player for the last two seasons. To be fair you may well be right. But we do need a proper solution for Left Back.

He’s a decent player no doubt. But a full back who flies down the wing and whips in crosses is not for us. We look for third man runners from deep.
Full backs that get to the byline stifle us something rotten. Even if Mendy has one of his better games, we as a team are so much worse.

What a fkin shambles this shower of shit are..

Scrambling around at 10 to 11 at night on the last day of the transfer window to pluck a centre half out of Preston's stiffs for what amounts to 2 months wages they probably pay the Egyptian diver..

And after all that they still played the water carrier at the back.. and lost... at home... to a bottom 6 team...again..!

Funny as fuck..!

They've known since dick van dyke hunt his knee that they needed a centre back, fkin amateurish the way they've gone about it..

Also, you have to ask, where's all their money gone ?

*PL Champions and until recently CL winners and not forgetting Champions of the whole fkin World I'll have you know..

Must have raked in ££££££'s..

They are fucked, the diver is playing for a move away, their best midfielder is running his contract down and can't wait to fuck off, Big Fod looks disinterested and 'Bobby' has been deemed surplus to requirements by no other than Spit..

Bingo looks like he's run his course, no plan B, absolutely no squad depth and it looks like VAR has now deserted them for the other bunch of twats, what a fkin disaster..

Meanwhile, we've assembled a fantastic squad, all in line with what we turnover and within the FFP rules, question is, why haven't the dippers done the same?

They apparently turn over more than us and are valued more than us..

It's piss poor management by greedy owners bleeding them dry whilst the cults are in their bedrooms making banners out of their bedsheets proclaiming how they are the bestest team in the world...

Bingo's trophy return since he pitched up there is nothing short of shocking and this is on the back of him prioritising competitions like ALL the big teams do btw, the mard ****!..

Hey Bingo, did you know that to be considered a great team you have to win back to back PL's..?

Dem's the rules 'cos I heard it all the time when Ikkle ciddy started to win stuff ..

Back to back champions ? they can't even win back to back home games at the moment..

Best PL team ever ?,

' Course they are ....!
This all day

Mentioned it last night but playing a core sqaud of around 15 players constantly in almost every game and pushing them to there absoulte limit for around 3 years is going to cause injuries, burnout and loss of form eventually.

Their squad is completley lob-sided and the back up players for the first team are simply not good enough.

You do have to wonder whats going on the dressing room as well as Klopp is becoming more unhinged in every interview and that can only be a negitive thing for the players
Football fans are ridiculous. The guy got them their first title in whatever and they want him sacked?
He'll never walk alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.