Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess peeps out there are too thick to understand but if you constantly shout "I am not arsed at City winning" multiple times, day in and day out on multiple forums , you are probably/definitely arsed and City are giving you sleepless nights.
Hell these are the little joys of life after everything.

I think it's dawning on their fanbase that they're fading back into insignificance. No-one cares about their 'history'. They're just like Blackburn and Leicester who popped their heads above the parapet for a year or two and then fell back into mediocrity. Other than murdering 39 people in a European Cup final they're just any other club.

Funny as anything!

That RAWK thread is incredible.

Firstly, the very humble, quiet, shy and professional KDB is described as a "sociopath" and a man "with dead eyes".

Next up - this season is unfair because City have "38 home games" (presumably as there are no crowds allowed).

Then that good old City Bingo line about us "just ignoring FFP". The CAS judgement must never have made it onto the news in Merseyside.

All this is wrapped up with a "but no one actually cares about City" soundbite every other post.

The thick, pathetic little tramps.
Kevin de Bruyne? A sociopath? He looks like a ginger kitten!

I see they're still obsessed with Pickford. By their logic, we should sue Gerrard because of all the times he injured our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.