Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gone full Scouse.

His view on Messi playing in the Premier League is just so fucking Scouse too because they know he would never join them.

"The numbers are not for us, but a good player, to be honest."

"He's never played in another league. Football is different here. I'd like to see it but I'm not sure I will."

Bitter twat

Klopp saying Bayern were lucky and that COVID helped them win the Champions League
That might be credible if they had lost lots of games in getting to the final and then played out a dull match which was decided by a penalty awarded for a stupid handball.

I do not like Bayern but anyone with an pinch of objectivity would acknowedge that they have been dominant in the chumps league this season.

His view on Messi playing in the Premier League is just so fucking Scouse too because they know he would never join them.

"He's never played in another league. Football is different here. I'd like to see it but I'm not sure I will."

Bitter twat

The numbers were definitely for them when they wanted to furlough staff and get a freebie out of a Tory government.

Bitter twat
He's coming to us then if Bingo is being salty already....

:)

As it has probably been mentioned just like the utd they can't really afford him and would have to move on one of their current front three (or even worse Hendo).

You were already heavy favorites going into the next season, but if you buy the best player in the world you'll probably walk the title this upcoming season :(.

As it has probably been mentioned just like the utd they can't really afford him and would have to move on one of their current front three (or even worse Hendo).

Of course we can't afford him, only you lot, PSG, Manchester United (in theory and desire, haha) or Bayern (if they want to) can really. Inter maybe but he'd probably need a pay cut. If Arsenal had been better run and were more balanced they actually can probably afford him too. Surprised Chelsea are not linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.