Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
f9b4dcd67a18057997624d6d30ed14b8.jpg

Not my making but a post by a Chelsea fan I have just read. Totally sums them up.

In recent years Liverpool ; - Supported Suarez with t-shirts - Destroyed City team bus with rocks and flares - Woke up Atletico and Barcelona teams in the middle of night by fireworks before their game at Anfield - Threw innocent tourists into fountains - Injured a disabled Chelsea kid by trowing flames at their special place on the stadium - Left their non-playing staff to walk alone by placing them on Furlough and tried to milk our tax money in the middle of a pandemic while making huge profit. - Attempted to relegate 2 extra teams from the PL and stop other clubs competing against them financially. - Broke government safety guidelines by gathering in large groups to celebrate the PL Title - Left Karius to walk alone, despite chanting YNWA all the time. - Tapped up Mane, VVD and Keita then extensively moaned for years when Barcelona tapped up Coutinho - Set up a petition to get the Villa game replayed after losing 7 - 2. Trophies can't earn you class and respect.

Not my making but a post by a Chelsea fan I have just read. Totally sums them up.

In recent years Liverpool ; - Supported Suarez with t-shirts - Destroyed City team bus with rocks and flares - Woke up Atletico and Barcelona teams in the middle of night by fireworks before their game at Anfield - Threw innocent tourists into fountains - Injured a disabled Chelsea kid by trowing flames at their special place on the stadium - Left their non-playing staff to walk alone by placing them on Furlough and tried to milk our tax money in the middle of a pandemic while making huge profit. - Attempted to relegate 2 extra teams from the PL and stop other clubs competing against them financially. - Broke government safety guidelines by gathering in large groups to celebrate the PL Title - Left Karius to walk alone, despite chanting YNWA all the time. - Tapped up Mane, VVD and Keita then extensively moaned for years when Barcelona tapped up Coutinho - Set up a petition to get the Villa game replayed after losing 7 - 2. Trophies can't earn you class and respect.
He/she missed out, set fire to their own city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.