Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help?
After the unfortunate incidents last week I asked my mam to knit some warm socks for Alison. I wanted them to be ready for the dippers mid-week game ( :-) ) but being 86 and arthritic, no not Alison, me mam, she has only just finished them.
Can anyone tell me an address I can deliver them to, I googled Liverpool FC, Stanley Park thinking that is where they played but it just goes on about failing FFP. Obviously Google are wrong because only citeh did that so does anyone have an address because as we all know.... Its cold outside
I have just phoned me mam, apparently the socks she knitted for Allison were so warm they melted the butter she'd put on the bottom. Clearly she hates them as much as I do.

Stupid scoucers needed that game to be a draw, never mind at least we get to laugh at them, best team ever they said 6 months ago, worst title defense in years.

Firmino is in between the two Leicester lads, his foot plays them on. Pissing myself when I figured it.
See this is why they need to mic up the referees. Funny as fuck though. Another capitulation. They're so used to everything going for them that as soon as they get something going against them they collapse.

This match was actually a dramatisation of the rewriting of last Sunday's Anfield extravaganza. We are being told that the game was a close encounter until some uncharacteristic mistakes gave City a very flattering victory. Well, they've been told before to be careful what they wish for even retrospectively ... because today Leicester were really poor for 80 minutes and Liverpool's magnificent front three were unable to create a single chance in all that time, until Leicester's messing about created a chance for them and they took the lead. Then we really did see the scousers at their best. Get away with a penalty decision but give a goal away trying to play offside in their own six yard box! Then let their 'keeper and brand new CB loose on each other 30 yards ot while Vardy walks the ball int0 the net. And the piece de resistance... of course, the back four play hide and seek while Leicester help themselves to a third!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.