Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Barca come sniffing around their forwards. Still the team to beat this year with no new additions to incorporate into the side but maybe they will burn out but that will depend on var and how the red shit are doing.

They’ve barely changed their starting line up since the end of the 17/18 season. Last Xmas when every team rotated big time and everyone was crying due to their fantasy football teams taking a hit. Liverpool remained with the same team every game, despite playing in the world club cup too. Lance Armstrong FC.

Ha Ha..The guy is a complete idiot. Lives in a dream land. Even Tranmere do not class him as legend.

Once mentioned in a Kopite rag as the greatest player ever to play for Tranmere. Dixie Dean played for them, now that is a real legend.

Sorry but neither of them are fit to lace the boots of a certain Ged Brannan a true Tranmere Leg End :)

They’ve barely changed their starting line up since the end of the 17/18 season. Last Xmas when every team rotated big time and everyone was crying due to their fantasy football teams taking a hit. Liverpool remained with the same team every game, despite playing in the world club cup too. Lance Armstrong FC.

Scouse vermin, they really do run the scum close on their deplorable behaviour. Sooner they piss off back up shanklys hole the better. Shit stain of a club.

• ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
clip.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #9923 on: Today at 01:19:46 PM »

"I'll tell the Sheikh...."

Just like that. 'I'll tell the Sheikh'. their daddy. the Sheikh. Steroid daddy Sheikh club. That is who they are. We're the only club in England that can defeat this evil now. Messi and the Sheikh. Pimps of football.

The romance and purity of football lays with us now. We have to defeat this and win the title next season. The soul of English football depends on us. Only we can prove that Sheikhs cannot buy glory like pimps. F*ck Messi and f*ck Sheikh Oligarch football. Its up to us. The glory and romance depends on us.

clip.gif

Just like that. 'I'll tell the Sheikh'. their daddy. the Sheikh. Steroid daddy Sheikh club. That is who they are. We're the only club in England that can defeat this evil now. Messi and the Sheikh. Pimps of football.

The romance and purity of football lays with us now. We have to defeat this and win the title next season. The soul of English football depends on us. Only we can prove that Sheikhs cannot buy glory like pimps. F*ck Messi and f*ck Sheikh Oligarch football. Its up to us. The glory and romance depends on us.
tenor.gif

Third season syndrome hit us last year. You can’t keep those levels up. Torpedo’ing the ship in domestic cup tournaments is the only thing that has kept them going

They were running on empty when lockdown happened. That saved them from continuing a poor sequence of results. Knocked out of the CL by losing home and away to Atletico and getting dumped 3-0 at Watford. They did manage to achieve their aim of being knocked out of the FA Cup though.

The 3 month break gave them a breathing space but even then they didn't set the world on fire (only the Liver building), losing two and drawing two out of the daunting 9 games the refreshed dippers had left to play.

clip.gif

The twisted brain wrong of a one-off man mental.

clip.gif

Liverpool the romance and purity of football? Fucking hell more like some shit date on tinder.

Messi moving on could be a double whammy for them. We leave Barcelona with some money in their back pockets and Messi’s wages off the books, why would they not look further than the dippers to recruit? They have them fuckers on speed dial.

clip.gif

That person genuinely needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.