Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! I remember that signing well, the guy should have retired 5 years before and he was thrown into a premier league starting 11 but he was likeable, those were days when watching Manchester City was funny!
Was Burridge the one who called the goal his house an the penalty area his garden?
Seem to remember an interview with a City defender who played with him,and apparently he was always shouting "get out of my ****ing garden at his own team and the opposition.

Was Burridge the one who called the goal his house an the penalty area his garden?
Seem to remember an interview with a City defender who played with him,and apparently he was always shouting "get out of my ****ing garden at his own team and the opposition.
Wouldn’t surprise me.

3 defenders injured isn’t unsubstantial but it’s still just one player short of what could be claimed their strongest 11, need them to miss a few other key players too. The city vs Liverpool game could be no cb vs no striker at this rate.

Antonio should be absolutely licking his lips at the prospect of bullying some kid/Gómez at the weekend, they need to be feeding him constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.